Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryanbatcund

Out of texture ram or what?

lol! Temps appear fine, system ram still left, what's with this? Driver issues? These 169.21's have been working fine...meh, 5 min later I got an OOM, seems like 2GB doesn't cut it these dayswtf2.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Interesting, i just upgraded my cpu , on my old one i had my memory at 4.4.4.12 it was running at 774 mhz with the new its running at 800 mhz but i started getting texture issues , on one flight the water dissapeared another ground screwd up FSx also crashed twice, so i fiddled with memory settings as i figured that was the cause, now its running at 4.5.5.12 and happy as a kid in an icream palour. It was memory curruption due to bad timing. I love fiddling.

If this is a random occurence, it wouldn't bother me. Occasionally the sys throws a hiccup, and a reboot cures it.If it happens again, that would get my attention.At least it's not purple water like I was getting with my 7800GT card.RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.16 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT