Want my Saitek Yoke? Bought it 2 weeks ago... hahaha...It's the worst terrible piece of hardware I ever came accross.Software side has been fixed, it's apparently really a problem in FS9/Saitek compatibility, but if you follow couple of rules, no problems really.But, the hardware-side of the yoke is a JOKE: I took it apart, I kinda didn't care about returning it, IF I can make it work better. Used couple of techniques to make it better, I managed up to some extent. But the fact is, bad materials are bad materials. Cheap is cheap.Imagine this: fly approach with one hand, one hand on the throttle, and the yoke is permantnely sticky-ing on the elevator axis, you can't nicely go up-down to align the glideslope. You have to either use both hands, which give a bit better result, but still not satisfying - not smooth, or jolt the yoke up and down until it does what you want...For now the yoke is boxed. Maybe it goess off to Ebay...I am saving up for the PFC.(this all applies if you are even half-serious simmer)

> But the fact is, bad materials are bad>materials. Cheap is cheap.Word Not Allowed,If your yoke is so sticky, why did you not contact Saitek (now ownwed by Mad Catz) for a replacement?? They would have given you one before any self modification attempts.LOL...what do you expect for $149.00 fully machined yoke with bearings?? Please...gimme a break. There is a reason the PFC yoke is SO MUCH more expensive. You do get what you pay for and not many casual simmers are going to pay $550 to $1300 dollars for a yoke.This yoke is steal for the price. And for the price, the materials are top notch.

I have the CH Yoke, pedals and two Saitek throttles, all USB. They work perfectly together.I've had the CH products for probably about 5 years and love them. If an when the CH Yoke ceases to function, I might think about the Saitek YokeHTH,Jim

In all fairness, while there are newer, and better, my CH setup (USB Yoke, TQ and Pedals) have worked flawlessly for years now also.I am in the process of purchasing a PFC yoke and pedals- but that's just because I want them- for the immersion factor addition- NOT because the CH stuff is broken or inadequate.I can't speak for the Saitek stuff as I have never used it. I did not like my one experience with a Saitek joystick many years ago- thought it looked particularly cheap.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Did you ever take it apart? IMHO, the materials are SO bad even for the price.Why not back to Saitek, good question - cuz I got ###### at it probably. For the 2nd time a bad yoke.

Guest sunbear

PFC has got a deal going for their Column Yoke and the rudder pedals for $1200... It's the same yoke as their 737NG without the decals & logo's etc. Great deal and I'm sure once you use these in combo, the CH & Saitek are dinasaur's..or simply 'toy's'...Regards,jack