Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHANWICK_OCA

WXR-Radar?

Guest NormanB

I personally have the version linked in my planes, yes.Note that the version with the 777 is not the same since what you see there is an addon.

>I personally have the version linked in my planes, yes.>>Note that the version with the 777 is not the same>since what you see there is an addon. And to think people were complaining about pricing. Norman and the team thanks for creating this and thanks for your patience. I've been very quiet on this forum. ####, with the amount of questions asked here, who really needs to post. Beleive me, I'm just as psyched as the next guy, forcing the office manager to open www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk on my station just so I can check up.....stuff like that. My heart pound just like a stupid little boy when he gets the chance to bang on a pi

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Guest kaptnkaspy

ok but main thing is, the wx radar is stand alone or we will need to get 3rd party software to make it work? still polish, still confusedKacper Nowotynski

Guest adameke777

>still polish, still confused ^^^^^^^^^^^^ co to ma znaczyc ? :-8 Adam

Why don't you guys just wait and see!Let the weather radar be a suprise! If Phoenix have skillfully encorporated it into their 777 then it is likely to be phenomenal!The waiting is almost over!!I've noticed since i got home from work about an hour ago it's been very quiet on here! That's got to be a good sign!If it's released tonight you'll see the weather radar if not find a photo to occupy yourselves, just remember you'll see it soon enough!RegardsJames

Hey man...what keeps me really nterested is that they have just blocked the RELEASE UPDATE post... can't be something bad... I HOPE! ... My Photoshop is ready to work.. :-)Kind RegardsGiorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

>>Hey man...>>what keeps me really nterested is that they have just blocked>the RELEASE UPDATE post... can't be something bad... I HOPE!Oh dear, that can't be a good thing, they're probably just tired of people pestering them, asking every five bloody minutes, last time it was released at Xam/pm therefore we must be pretty close and is it gonna be released today!!Don't get me wrong i want this plane as much as anyone, although i'd love the 757 a lot more, but it just gets to a point where you get really tired of reading the same rubbish and people making the same requests!If it's released tonight fantastic! In my opinion it won't be but were not going to go there! If not we'll have to wait.RegardsJames

Guest kaptnkaspy

>>still polish, still confused> ^^^^^^^^^^^^ >co to ma znaczyc ? :-8 >>Adamnic tylko zartowalem.. maly kawal

Guest NormanB

>ok but main thing is, the wx radar is stand alone or we will>need to get 3rd party software to make it work? still polish,>still confusedIt is standalone. You have no need to buy any other software.Its quiet because a few of us had to take a break from the forum and the project - just for a few hours. You can see things much clearer after a short break.We wont release tonight. To keep people informed as much as we can though, I'm currently uploading the liveries (which are complete) to the data server but it is very very slow.

Guest aarskringspier

Hmmm not tonight. I guess the big IF wasnt such a suprise after all.

> You can see>things much clearer after a short break. ...depends what one does while on such a break ;)...lol..j/kThanks for the info and all the efforts to keep us updated.I know it's probably wishful thinking as the workload unfortunately doesn't tend to decrease with release but i hope you will reach TOD soon and get your well deserved rest soon.Best RegardsThomas

Thanks for the update Norman!Much appreciated sir!I'll leave the forum for tonight and get a bit of rest myself, it's been a long day! Counting the hours until i could come home to check if the T7 had been released! I'm not gutted because i know the longer we wait the better it will be!Kind RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

We passed TOD ages ago. Its the final approach that scares the #### out of me :)

:-(Ok... I will have to tell my passengers a lie to keep them relaxed... lol.. seriously... I really appreaciate the update.. hope tomorrow will be the big day... Norman...I have sent you an email about a problem with the order.. did you get it? Thanks in advance!Kind RegardsGiorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.