Sign in to follow this  
Guest jwende

Zoom = slideshow out the front since the patch

Guest jwende

Exactly the same behaviour here -I am in contact with Norman since i would like to try the 'old' gauge file as i didn't have problems.Kind Regards, Jens

Norman & Co.,I unfortunately face the same problem. I'd like to help to figure out what's causing this, please let me know what info I can provide in addition to my signature.My performance was fine before the patch. I haven't really changed any of my settings and usually use ActiveSky but have all settings pretty much half way, exluding AI which is usually set to 0 as I'm very much a performance junky ;-) The performance doesn't seem to change, regardless of what my settings are and is substantially lower than other add-ons I have. I'm running of a clean boot (using msconfig) and keep my drive defragged (1-2 a week) and while I keep my virus scanner (avast) updated, I don't run it while simming.Please let me know what else you may need.Thanks in advance,Peterhttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

I have to admit that my initial perception since installing the patch that my 2d cockpit view does not seem to be as smooth as it was. My framerates are not bad, but they seem lower, and more fluctuation. The counter moves from 14-15fps to 25fps and back in level flight away from any dense scenery areas. I have my framerate locked at 25fps.Unfortunately I have no empirical evidence, but I'm sure my framerates were in the low 20's and steady on version 1.

Graeme Butler

Anything from PSS regarding this?I've had FPS way in the 35-40 range prior to the patch, now it cycles from 17-18, spiking up to 28 briefly returning to 17-18 :-(Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest NormanB

>Anything from PSS regarding this?A member who claimed the same. He downloaded the original gauge yesterday and Im hoping for a response shortly.

Norman,thanks for the update, I can't wait to fly my T7 again ;-) Let me know if you should need another tester....Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

Hi I have the CD version so i was wondering if it would be best for me to uninstall the T777 / reinstall it again then copy and save the old gauge then install the patch then replace the new file with the one i saved ? . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Guest northwestEWR

Can someone send me the old gauge too ? I also have the problem and would very much like to fly the T7 again.Nick Anderson

I believe that the gauges are tied in very closely with the airfile and aircraft.cfg settings, so changing the gauge may not lead to desirable results.After a few more flights I am sure that there has been a framerate drop in the new version on my system. The old 777 compared favourable with other 'high-end' addons in terms of frame rates. Now it is quite noticably slower and fps fluctuates a lot.

Graeme Butler

>After a few more flights I am sure that there has been a>framerate drop in the new version on my system. The old 777>compared favourable with other 'high-end' addons in terms of>frame rates. Now it is quite noticably slower and fps>fluctuates a lot.I just completed a flight from OMDB to HECA, using the 777LR. Refresh rates on the pfd were atrocious, and framerates fluctuated constantly between 17 and 25 fps. ricardo

Guest northwestEWR

Can I get the 777 without the patch ? I had no problems with it before you guys patched it and now it's not even useable. I paid lots of $ for a product that worked great and that I was very happy with and now that you guys patched it I can't even use it without having to endure a slideshow. :-mad Can someone from PSS please send me an unpatched 777 ?

Guest NormanB

As Graeme B mentioned, the gauge is closely tied to other aspects of the aircraft.For this reason only one person *currently* has the old gauge file so that we can get some feedback. In any case, support can only be offered on the most current version of files available for download.

Norman,I hate to get on your nerves ;-) but did you get any new info regarding this problem? I can't wait to fly my T7 again.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.