Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Nice one!However, I dont think I will be upgrading any time soon. I see little point in buying loads of new hardware for my mid-range system in order to achieve no real gain in FSim experience. Anyone else feel the same? I played the demo and have to say, I thought the whole thing was rather mickey mouse. Huge garish graphics, poor textures, etc... I know its only in beta, but still, I thought the visuals were extremely diappointing. It also looked a a bit of a slide show (low FPS), even with the un-demanding stock aircraft.My system:AMD 3800X2, 1GB PC3200 DDR, NVidia 6800GS PCI-ERegards,RobPS - very much looking forward to the fifty-seven! Im all pre-ordered!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Guest NormanB

I was getting a locked 20FPS with the 757 @ TNCM.

Guest samdaflyer

So it will be a free update for FSX?

This is sending me crazy ... I keep checking my emails and this forum every couple of hours for the latest news and maybe ... just maybe news of the release of this bird !I keep looking at those fantastic screen shots and dribbling over the quality ! Im gonna go mad before this is released ... Cant wait to kick the tyres remove the chocks and ignite the engines, Brrrrrrr chills down my spine ...Gary B.

>As already stated on Many occasions >>no, we cannot suggest a date until we are happy to Issue the>release .. >Issues are reported daily, some are fixed immediately and>quite easily, others take more investigation and effort.. >>you would be AMAZED how Picky our current testers are but this>is in your favour ;)>>The PSS 757 WILL be released in AUGUST 2004 that's as close as>I can realistically suggestDoes that date include a disk version please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest bjjones

>Does that date include a disk version please?The boxed version will be available from JustFlight, current estimate dates from various other sites show a release around the end of September but thats subject to change.

Guest Steve_Park

>As already stated on Many occasions >>no, we cannot suggest a date until we are happy to Issue the>release .. >Issues are reported daily, some are fixed immediately and>quite easily, others take more investigation and effort.. >>you would be AMAZED how Picky our current testers are but this>is in your favour ;)>>The PSS 757 WILL be released in AUGUST 2004 that's as close as>I can realistically suggestNO, NO, NO Graham, there must be issues to fix...otherwise, no need for a patch, no need for the support forum, no need to keep Norman around:-lol Seem's if we want it faster you need less picky Beta Testers....and I volunteer.:-wave Seriously, take as long at is takes.Steve Park

How did you load a different aircraft into FSX? I was trying to do it by copying from FS9's aircraft folder, but it never showed up!!?Just curious to see if some of my 3rd party planes would work in the demo.Cheers,A

Guest NormanB

>How did you load a different aircraft into FSX? Loading them is the easy bit - depending on the developer will depend on the methodology.Easiest by far is to edit the fsx.cfg to include a line SimObjectPaths.6=Aircraft Once that is done though you will come across your next problem. Many add on developers use FSUIPC and there isnt a version yet for FSX.

Cool, thanks Norman, will give that a go later!! :D

Guest bjjones

>Hmm, couldn't find fsx.cfg!! :(C:Documents and SettingsApplication DataMicrosoftFSXDemofsx.CFG

hmm, still can't add any third party aircraft!!I tried copying the files from fs9aircraft into simobjectsairplanes and I still only get the default planes! :(most annoying!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.