Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

A Message from Team HQ

I have studiously avoided posting here to both stay out of your way, and to let the team work together eliminating the kinks and getting to know each other. With just shy of two weeks to go before the 2006 RTW race start, it time for us to post a note!First, let me say that we on the AVSIM staff are always amazed at the level of participation this event attracts, and we are particularly proud of those who join Team AVSIM. I cannot tell you how flattered we are that so many want to wear the AVSIM colors! And we are really humbled in knowing the hard work you will put in to this challenge, the loss of sleep, and the elevated blood pressure that all of you will suffer from during race week.There are 40+ volunteers here on staff who get real pleasure from knowing that in this annual event, AVSIM is ably represented by your talent and sense of adventure. We thank you for joining Team AVSIM, and look forward to seeing the trophy back where it belongs!Good luck to all team members, and we'll be watching and cheering you on!

Guest SoarPics

Hi HQ,Does this mean you'll buy the beer if Team Avsim wins? Because motivation is a good thing.Greg

I have something else in mind... :)And, it is motivational!!! :-lol But, my secret, and it won't be announced until Team AVSIM wins.

"Is that a refuelling probe on the nose of your Concorde?""No, it's carrot that Tom put there!:+ BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Hi Tom,Thanks so much for the post.From what I have read, the team is working hard to bring back the trophy this year.Avsim's support is much appreciated, and we'll do our best to be the victors in this years race.Thanks for everything you folks do in the background to support us, and also give us a great site to call home.It is much appreciated.Best RegardsJoe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Hi Tom,Just came across this - had almost forgotten about the carrot:)Has the secret been let out of the box yet?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest Speed

I want to know the secret too :)

I will reveal all as soon as I get a complete list of all the AVSIM Team Members. Joe or someone else, can you provide me with the names and email addresses of all those that were on the AVSIM Team?

I've asked Mike MM, to compile a list.Regards,Joe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Good enough. Have this partially done...and will complete it.Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Hi fellow teammates,Does anyone on the team mind if I send your name along to Tom? If so, please either email or PM me.Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Maybe this deserves a bump...And no, I don't mind (of course) :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest thespazzz

Vince NovakGo ahead its plastered all over the net already ;-)

Guys,Plase observe that this thread is a year old...BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH