Sign in to follow this  
vcaptmattsmith

Website Updated and a Special Thanks to John Muller

Hi folks-I want to first publically thank John Muller for the amazing work he's done for this year's RTWR. We truly would not be where we are without him. His work on coding and updating the RTW Duenna has been nothing short of heroic, and his latest effort, which I'll discuss below, adds a lot to the race.If you visit the "Follow the Race" section of the RTW Website today, you'll for the first time truly be able to do just that. Thanks to John's amazing work, everyone will be able to follow each team's baton around the world in real time. Right now, of course, our world map is showing the position of each team's practice baton flights, but once the flag drops we'll be able to watch the progress of each team around the world.If you want to check it out, our website is at http://mw0.ath.cx/~matt/RTW/home.htm. Click on the 'Follow the Race' link to get to the good stuff.Once again, thanks to John for adding this wonderful aspect to the race. Now even those not able to fly legs will be able to enjoy the excitement of the race as it happens!Best Regards, and good luck to all on final preparations-Matt Smith

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com

Will we still need to PM for an account to use the real-time tracking function, as I saw mentioned on SOH?

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I PM'ed him on SOH, will see what kind of response I get, and will post a call to get accounts ASAP if necessary....Edit: Ok, see my new thread on the subject for details on getting accounts for the baton tracking system.

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE