Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

RTWR Practice Thread #2

1st good run in practice with the Avanti this year.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/165302.jpg

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest thespazzz

First flight in the AVANTI... Wish me luck.

P-38 - Trying to see how late I can stay high before spilling the altitude.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I had some problems getting on course.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

FSX in the Pony. Offline. Unable to connect to AVSIM teamspeak or multiplayer. Monitoring Comm's on Bushnet Teamspeak.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest thespazzz

Jeff stole the Baton from me when I wasn't looking ;-) AVSIM server and team speak appear normal now

26aLetj.png

Guest Captain L

Jeff, I would get with guys and get your computer set up, they helped me enable something on mine that allowed it to work correctly and not block other people out. i think (from what was wrong with mine) that you have certain ports on your router blocked. idk-Lucas

In the P-51

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton Free at YBAMCan someone check my Duenna post and tell me why it is red and has 1 error? Is it due to pressure check error not being unchecked? Kind of brain dead here.Thanks.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest jtwillia

Just adding a post with new title to make it easier to see baton status by looking at message subject.Baton Posting Note: The "I have the baton" post should be a reply to the very first post, not the previous baton leg. The "Baton Free" post should be a reply to the pilots "I have the baton" post.

Flying wingman in the DH hornet Avsim Server and TS

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png