jt_williams

2008 RTW Practice #1

Wingman in Hornet vs P-51 :)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Guest jtwillia

Oh No! They are at it again ;)

HeheWhat did you expect, Jeff?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Harvey cheated and put a JATO rocket pack on his pony :( He shot off to a 25 mile lead in 30 seconds . Not fair :( hehe

...or maybe HE did not forget to raise the gear :) :) :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Strange glitch at the end of the flight, i thought i was about 10 miles west of the airport then suddenly i was 20 miles north of it. Whether this was a gps problem or an FSX problem i don't know, but i don't seem to have a Duenna problem.Nice flight anyway and the wingman ran out of fuel. Says it all reallyhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/182759.jpg

Harv.png?dl=1

>Strange glitch at the end of the flight, i thought i was>about 10 miles west of the airport then suddenly i was 20>miles north of it. Whether this was a gps problem or an FSX>problem i don't know, but i don't seem to have a Duenna>problem.>ITS CALLED FALLING ASLEEP ON THE JOB! Directly proportional to age I believe :(

Guest jtwillia

The boys are back in town....

715 mile dash in the Pony.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest Captain L

Breaking in the P180. I am on Teamspeak.

Guest Captain L

I am not finding that airport in FS.

It appears to be in FSX but not in FS9:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khanty-Mansiysk_AirportTry to find an FS9 airport that is enroute to UIII.Good route finding exercise.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Guest Captain L

Alright, thanks. During the actual race planning I think it is going to be really important to plan using only airports in FS9. I am guessing a lot of pilots are still using FS9 and we don't want to get in trouble halfway through the race when pilots cant find the airport.

Quite so!Imagine a late night whith only 2 pilots online. One lands (FSX) and hands off the baton on an airport the next guy (FS9) does not have.In fact, the opposite could also occur: Meigs exists in FS9 but not in FSX.BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH