Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Fall 2008 - Anyone still around?

Hey guys.Been chilling more over at Sim-outhouse flying some of their hops on some of their members servers. Has anyone been flying?Post up.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Hey Buzz,I've installed Acceleration recently and have been fooling around with carrier quals. I've also picked up the A2A B377 with Accusim and have been learning to cold-start and fly that beast. I have to admit I'm not flying as much as I'd like, though. ;-)How do you like the hop lists? I don't know much about how that works but it looks interesting.Cheers,Craig

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

Craig,Dangerous Dave has put together an interesting hoplist across Alaska and into Canada. When you connect to his server via FSX Host, you can enter ?hop and the FS Host will tell you where to start and where to fly to.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Hey,I am still around looking forward to feb.The other two teams are allready warning up, according to the Forums.I have just been on 2

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

I'm still around... Though without Flightsim... Switched my computer over to Linux in anticipation of getting my new computer, then the new computer took 2 months longer to be assembled and shipped than anticipated (original liquid cooler they said was defective (and the last one they had in stock), and it took the company like 2 months to get a new shipment in...) So I've just been hanging out, lurking in the forums, unable to fly or any other PC-based games, but expecting delivery of my new system on monday...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Good luck with that Stone!

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I'm still around. Looking forward to the 2009 event.Any change the RTW website will be updated to count down to the event instead of couting up from last RTW?

spacer.png