Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Funny discovery in FS9 video

Guest Claviateur

Hi, I was wathing one of the videos of FS9 in flightsim.com files library and while the vintage airplane was doing a stunt flight by passing through the door of a farm hangar, I saw chikens?! running out of the hangar door!?!

Guest DaveKDEN

Very clever eh. Was noted in a couple of posts yesterday as well. Looks like lots of Easter Eggs await us in this new version.

lol... I *think* I might possibly consider to eventually get these... hehe wanna see chickens in FS9 hey that'd be cool!! :-hah

Hopefully there will be a slider that will give us the ability to control the number of chickens displayed. Must be framerate friendly, possibly GMAX chickens.:(

Ahhh, yeah got 'm all.Oh yeah this is so cool :-hah!!! LOL :-lolYeah maybe gMax chickens with reflective textures on the eyes and highly detailed virtual cabin and with you're maybe gonna have the possibility to deploy eggs... LOL :-lol j/k Oh this thing might get real cool, believe me... Don't judge too early tho, there is NO need for it IMHO!Good night,Etienne :-wave

Does anyone know if the chickens are flyable, or are they just AI? :-lol

wait until someone makes a neat modification for FS9 called "Fly that chicken..." with a B747 flight model... :) :)

If you look real close, they become a bunch of very special chickens for somebody...Namely.... Chicken dinners !Check it out, until the end.Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

Will the chickens come with an FMC? What's the ZFW of a chicken? Will they show up on my TCAS?

Will the chickens have a paint kit? If so I'd like to see a British Airways and United repaints.

Any of the developers considering a payware chicken yet? We all know the deafault MS chicken FDE is going to be way too sensitive in the pitch axis and the calories per hour "fuel burn" will be off - I wish MS would get it right for once!C'mon Flight1 and RealityXP - this would be the perfect follow-on to the Meridian!ROFL!!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hmm, think that would be a virtual "Cluckpit"! :-roll