Sign in to follow this  
Guest jan_tutt

cannot load groundcomm gauge

hi,it took me an hour until i noticed that the error loading the groundcomm gauge had something to do with Active Camera 2004. I moved all 3rd party dll

Yes, this is very strange.So the solution is if you have a problem with the Groundcomm gauge, remove Active Camera.Why this affects only a couple people and not everyone who has Active Camera is a mystery to me.If you have this issue, pls email me so I can run a check.Thanks,Bryan

Might be worth checking which version of AC that is causing the snag - there at least 3 iterations as well as a patch that ensures it works with FS9.1.

Guest Japhy

Hi again!Thanks for the hint on ActiveCamera. I can confirm that when I deactivate the dll (simply by renaming it to activecamera.backup) I can run FS2Crew ATR without any problems. But of course it would be nice to be able to run both (ActiveCamera and FS2Crew) at the same time...regards,Joerg

Joerg,It only seems to affect a few people with Active Camera installed, and not all Active Camera users.The big quesiton for me is why.Can you pls send me an email. I need to figure out what the common denominator is between these few Active Camera users. Other than that, Flight1 has a free Flight1 Viewer that does the same job as Active Camera.Cheers,Bryan

Bryan,i finaly solved the problem with the groundcomm gauge on my system ! As i said above the problem occurs with version 2.0 of AC2004 and version 2.1 (the latest). The first time the error occurs was with version 2.0 installed, i then d/l the update to version 2.1 and installed this, same problem.Today i went back to their website and saw that there is also a full installation package which installs version 2.1 without the need for an update. So i decided to deinstall Active Camera 2004, first the update i made (ver.2.1) and then the whole package (ver. 2.0), rebooted and installed then the new installation package with version 2.1 already on board, and what can i say, all the error messages about the groundcomm gauge are gone. It seems that did the trick.For everyone with the same problem, try deinstall Active Camera 2004, download the new installation package for version 2.1, install, register with your key and load the FS2Crew-ATR. For me this works.Cheers,Ron