Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

ATR 72-500 without fs2crew snag

I had the Flight1 ATR running with fs2crew for a while, so my initial panel status was cold and dark.Today I decided to work without fs2crew, so in the atr panel configuration manager, I ticked the engines running option, saved and exited.Loading the atr (after the cessna), all is running except the attitude indicator and the navigation display below. I waited a few minutes, thinking that, as when fs2crew ran, it took 5 minutes for the two crt screens to come to life. But nothing happened.What's wrong here? Is this an fs2crew snag or the ATR only?Eytan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Eytan,Try manually turning up the brightness on the CRTs.There are knobs for the brightness. See the F1 ATR manual for their location.I think that'll do the trick.Cheers,Bryan

1. Yes that did the trick. crt's are alive now.2. I forgot a more important question. Now upon loading the ATR, all the fs2crew panels pop up: Load sheet, v speeds, briefing, hotel mode, coffee cup etc. I can click most of them off except the FA call, the de-icing page and the hotel mode/engine1+2+D. I can decrease their size and shove them to the screen corner, but I can't turn them off!Eytan

Hello Eytan,Load the Cessna first, and be in the 2D cockpit when you load the ATR.Panels will then load closed.(In the upcoming FSX version you do not need to load the Cessna first.)Cheers,Bryan