Sign in to follow this  
Guest steve harris

FA

HI iv been using fs2crew since u released it and was wonder about the the FA, when iv got to my crusie alt i only ever get 2 FA calls no matter how long my flight i get 1 asing me for coffe about 5 mins into the crusie and then 1 asking me if i want a sandwich,and thats it allways the same and allways at the start of my flight is this right? if so can we see different calls from the FA and more depending on the lenth of the flight.thanks for great addon though its very cool and i look forward to trying the upcoming update steve harris:-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Steve,What's your been your longest flight and at what cruise altitude? You should at least be getting one more from the FA asking you if you can expect an on-time arrival.Has everyone else been getting the "On-Time Arrival" FA conversation???Please chime in if yes so I don't have to go trudging through code.Also, there is a random chance you'll get a sick passenger.Other people have reported experiencing those, so I know they work for sure.-Bryan

Yup, there is always someone who wants to know if we're going to be on time.

my longest flight is about 4 hours and sorry i have had the fa ask if we r on time still i would be nice to hear some more FA sounds

I know what you mean.How about an Air Rage dialogue.That'd be good.-Bryan

Hi Bryan,first of all, superb add-on you've created here!On your question, the On-Time arrival FA works oke for me.The only thing is, i would like to answer something different because this passenger asks for an on time arrival even if we had a significant delay at the gate ;)A Captains PA message regarding delay because of strong headwinds during the whole leg would be very appreciated, or did i overlook this option somewhere? Best regards,Gerrit

Hello Gerrit,Maybe in a future update I'll add such a PA.Cheers,Bryan

That could be amusing. It could end with the FA returning to the cockpit to confirm that the unruly passenger has been loaded into the onboard ejection pod and is now "ready for launch upon your order."