Sign in to follow this  
byork

Few questions on FS2CREW...

Hello everyone,Can someone pls post some screen shots for Richard?Richard, there will be a review coming out shortly on Avsim. I'm sure it will have lots of photos.The FS2Crew commands are not programmable, so your Gamecommander won't work.747: It would require a whole new version of FS2Crew, given that the 747 is a very different beast from the 737 (different checklists, differenent flows, different everything). All that would need to be re-coded.All the best,Bryan

Hey BryanI couldn't run the Ppoint presentation at work, but I did get it to work at home. Pretty darn cool program, I understand why it can only be tailored to a particular aircraft now. I think I'll give it a try, I am assuming that if I want to perform a certain task like starting the engine during the flow that won't screw the flow up right? Thanks for the effort man, much appreciated, I do hope you will develop something similar for the 747.Richard