Sign in to follow this  
jbroadwa

Missing CPAL VC Buttons?

I just splurged and got FS2Crew for the PMDG 737 series. I've only done one flight and I can't express how much greater it is to fly this way. The only quirk I've found in my copy is that the CPAL buttons (noted in the FS2Crew Main Ops Manual on page 15) are not showing at all in my VC. Everything else works great. Since I do like to fly from the VC every once and a while, I'd love to have the CPAL buttons available. Thanks,JoshuaP.S. All PMDG updates and FS2Crew updates are installed.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Joshua,Glad to hear you're enjoying FS2Crew for the 737.Once you've mastered it I suggest the 767 or ATR Edition.Very different interface method in the later versions.For CPAL, look between the Start Switches on the Overhead.Cheers,Bryan

Bryan,LOL. They would have bit me if they were a snake. Thanks for the quick reply. I could have sworn from the documentation that it showed them right above the A/P, A/T, and FMC warning lights. All is good now and really happy to be starting the engines from the VC. Thanks for the great product. Sincerely,Joshua

My CPAL buttons in the VC are above the A/P,A/T and FMC warning lights, am I missing something, perhaps an update that I've not spotted?

If memory serves correct in the VC the 600/700 has CPAL on the main panel, and in the 800/900 VC CPAL is between the Start Switches on the overhead.-Bryan

Thought i had better jump in here, In my, 737 range, and this includes all the PMDG 600 - 900 in the VC the CPAL is between the Start switches on the overhead. In the Regular, 2d cockpit its below the recall. Now, im going to save reposting here, and just go all out and contradict myself now! I have attached two pics, i hope, Which you should be able to make out, NO VC CPAL within the 800/900, but they are there on the 600/700. David

I barely ever fly with the 600/700, I usually take the 800 out for a spin, 900 sometimes, my VC CPAL buttons are on the main panel for 800&900...I will check my 600/700 to see where they are on those models