Sign in to follow this  

#8 Avsim vs FlightSim RTW Race Thread #8

This is going to be pretty close..... We're both running for south america, but I think we're closer....GO AVSIM GO!!!!GO AVSIM GO!!!!GO AVSIM GO!!!!GO AVSIM GO!!!!Any ideas on when our final leg might take place?

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Congratulations on your progress.One thing: I'm looking at your proposed route and you need to modify it where you can to fit the two-hour limit. If you are going longer than two hours and you could have landed after an hour and a half, I will disqualify the leg.Regards-

Guest Matt Johnson

Given our ground speed in most of the aircraft is 280-300kts, there shouldn't be too many problems.

Guest Matt Johnson

Guys,Matt Smith and I are both thinking that the MYEF-KMYR-KBOS legs may be too long to fit into two hours each.Please split this into several shorter legs. My recommendations (take 'em or leave 'em) are:MYEF-KJAX-KORF-KBOS--M

Johan,I shall be waiting on the runway. Dave, if you're around I would prefer that you take the baton as you have been waiting all afternoon.But I'd love to fly the leg otherwise.(No reservations, of course!)Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Ready at SBFZ, unless anyone else wants next leg?

I'll do it ... I'll be readyEdit: I just saw that you guys are ready also... you go for itI'll try to catch at 0030ZRegardsFrancisco Leit

I Have the Baton

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest Matt Johnson

Noted! Please be sure to keep the flight under two hours!

Francisco or Dave or Matt,Could you please take a look at SBSL (Sao Luis). The airport has a short runway and no ILS. Might you check it out to be sure that Microsoft has put the runway there? Thanks,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest Matt Johnson

SBSL has a 5000ft 9/27 and an 8000ft 6/24. Both are asphalt and exist.--M

Hi you all!Ok this was a long leg.Let's finish the race, OK ?Thanks for your support!Johan