Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikealpha

Two questions

Hi,first of all congrats to the release. Everything is running flawless so far !Just two minor disturbances :1. Is 'Jetset 266' hardcoded in the program ? It's somewhat weird to hear RC4 say my correct callsign, then FS2CREW come up with the 'First Choice' callsign and particular flight number all the time. I know it is modelled from First Choice SOPs, but, hmmm ... :)2. Like in the ATR, I tried to remove that 'let's get the show on the road' phrase (argghhh). I found taxi.wav in the tx folder and took out that phrase with a wav editor, but it is still said. Where else is it hidden ?Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes agreed about the flawless running, and the jetset 266 call as well.Is there any way to get rid of it?Other than that Kudos to the creator!Chris

Thank you guys,Appreciate the kind words :-)The sounds are not hard-coded. All you need is wav editor and you can change the sound recordings to your hearts content.If you want to locate the "show on the road" wav, it's located in:FS9Soundfs2crew767asclear.wavYou have to edit the .wav... Do not delete it outright."Jetset266" is used in several wavs. I won't list them all here. But you can edit that out too as desired to fit your personal needs.All the best,Bryan

Bryan,thanks for the info !Regarding the "Jetset 266" : It's certainly nice to do flights with the original Airline behind the release. I think the ideal solution would be a small batch file that just exchanges 'with and without' wav files .However, as I said, just a minor issue. Mike