Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew: Level-D 767 Edition Released!

Captains,After months of hard work, I am proud to announce that the Level-D 767 Edition of FS2Crew has been released.This is our finest work to date. With the help of Captain Dave Barrington and a large Beta Team, we've been able to deliver the most realistic and immersive FS2Crew yet.The FS2Crew website has just been updated with the download links.www.fs2crew.comPlease refresh your cache (F5 Key) on the various website pages if you do not see the changes.Notes:1. A discount coupon is available to existing FS2Crew customers as a means of showing thanks for your continued support and loyalty.2. The manual is available via the Start Menu or via the new FS2Crew Start Center (it gets placed on your desktop).Please read the manual before attempting to make a flight!!!The learning curve for this version of FS2Crew is lower than the previous versions, but you still need to read the manual.Thank you for your support. It is appreciated.If you require assistance, please consult the Troubleshooting section in the manual first. If you still require assistance, feel free to post here.Best regards,Bryan York

Guest EISN_CONTROL

Nice one, been looking forward to this for a while now!Download speed is very slow though, only 30 kb/sec

Having been on dial up until a year ago - I'd say that 30Kb was brilliant.:-jumpy Now of course I know what you mean. I tried the F1 Downloader and only got about 40Kb so reverted to the direct download at 230Kb - my word those dial up days seem a hazy painful memory:-)

Humph! :-)I downloaded every beta version on dial up, once I was halfway through downloading a version when another was posted up!This experience has really pushed me to acquire high-speed I must say.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest fokker70

Hi Bryan,As I'm currently rebuilding my cpu, I can't jump on this right away, although it will be the first new addon once I'm back up and running.Is the manual avaiable for download before you purchase?Jeff

BrianI took the tutorial flight today, and I am thrilled to announce that other than a couple user goofups, it went perfectly. Son you have done it once again, this makes one of the best planes out there even more fun to fly. Thanks bud