Sign in to follow this  
raptor1

Anyone making a video?

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is considering making a video using the LDS 767 version of FS2CREW?It would be fun to see the interaction between the pilot and crewas well as the ground support folks.I'm having a blast with this sim, but still learning as I go.Thanks for this great add-on for my 767!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'd like a video showing the take off roll.A problem I have, not related to FS2Crew, is that for eg if my V2 speed is 140knots I want to climb at approx 155. After takeoff, gear up and LNAV I follow the flight director. Following the FD I always get a speed of approx 190, its as though the flight director has a mind of its own. Then when engaging VNAV the nose pitches down dramatically and my airspeed slows to around 130, almost creating a stall.If anyone knows of a video taken from the cockpit during takeoff would be much appreciated.ThanksGraham

I have made a video, but it was with the 737ng. As i was using a free version of FRAPS, the shots are only a maximum of 30 seconds, so you can imagine how much video editing i had to do, which incidentally i used Windows Movie Maker. It looks quite good, though i would much prefer some viedo capture software that does not limit the duration of the clips so. Im not even sure if i purchase fraps that it will remove the limit? What are you using for video capture ? David