Hi Bryan,This muppet can't seem to get the Term shutdown to run.My normal time to do this is after the shutdown checklist, but when are we supposed to do it. After I shut down the engines and run the shutdown checklist, the FO button is no longer available on the main panel.Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Chris,That's going to be fixed in Update 1.The beacon needs to be on for the FO Commands Page to be available on the Control Panel, so just turn the beacon on for a second, open the FO Commands Page, and then turn the beacon off.Also note that the Termination checklist would very rarely be done as in 99 percent of all cases you would hand the aircraft over to the engineer.Cheers,Bryan

Hi Bryan,Just one more thought.Do you have enough access to the SDK to get the FO to dim the CRT's after the engines are shutdown?In some of the "aids" I have access to this is indicated as part of the shutdown items, as it saves screen life.From memory, full bright is about 30 in the panel.cfg, and I used to have a sit file that had them automatically start up with a brightness of 7. (lost it on a re-format).If it is not, just ignore this and I'll shut upChris

Hello Chris,I just looked at the SDK.Dimming the CRTs is available in the SDK.Too bad, that was a good idea.Cheers,Bryan