Sign in to follow this  
Guest speedbird507

Great program!

Hello Bryan and all the folks involved with the FS2Crew project,I wanted to take just a moment of my time to say great job to all of you. The support that I have read here on the forum is also great. I think Bryan sets records for his quick responses to questions, which is very important to all of us, not to mention impressive.I have no issues so far and everything goes to plan for my flights. I am looking forward to the BA crew being added in Update 1; that will be the icing on the cake for me!Again, this is a great program and enhancement to the also wonderful Level-D 767. Thanks to all of you.Cheers,Michael

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you Michael,I appreciate the positive feedback.Do help spread the word about FS2Crew 767.If you want early access to the Brit voice set and you want to test it, please email me.Cheers,Bryan

Outstanding program, Bryan. Best FS2Crew yet. Like I just told my friend (a real-world airline dispatcher and fellow flight-simmer) via MSN Messenger, I just got started and already I love it! I loved the Level-D 767 from the moment it was released, and I fell in love with the 767 aircraft through it. Now, with FS2Crew for Level-D 767, it couldn't be better. The best addon aircraft and the best addon multi-crew package couldn't go better together. Now, I just have to read the manual and fly the tutorial a few times to figure it all out, but you've got a real winner here. Thanks so much for your time and effort to make this simmer's day, and in no uncertain terms, to get him back into active flight simming again!Tim HermanBoeing 757/767 PilotMidContinent Airlineswww.midconair.com