Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrchambers

Takeoff and Flaps retract

Guest wrchambers

First, what an incredible product. I bought the 737 then the 767 and probably will buy the 747 FS2Crew shortly. Unbelievable! LOVE IT.One question that I searched the forums for and did not see - sorry if I missed it.After lining up and hearing the RTO check and following the procedures I do not hear the FO call any speeds or positive rate and he does not raise the gear. Nothing - the main button does not seem to work and all I hear on the secondary is check, check, check..... Any suggestions.ThanksWill Chambers

Guest wrchambers

Yes - just installed the update but have not had a chance to fly with it - I will let you know how it goes. Thanks.Will

Guest wrchambers

GOOD LORD I LOVE this product - FS2Crew - after installation of the update the takeoff worked FLAWLESSLY! Thanks - man I love it - dont know how I have been flying w/o it for so long. By the way - I have FSINN and so far have had no problems with either the 737PMDG or LDS767 FS2Crew - just FYI.Thanks again.Will

Welcome to the club Will - like you I just cannot imagine flying without FS2Crew now. The odd occasion when I do it just sounds so quiet!