Sign in to follow this  
Coryb

Situation file

Hi Bryan,I recently saved a situation file for the LVD767 to enable me to start fs2crew at the "ready to push and start" point.Upon trying my saved situation and following the manual instructions carefully, I have found that all works perfectly until it is time to enter the runway, when all fs2crew contact is lost. After successfully "seating the cabin" no amount of Main or Sec button pushes brings fs2crew back.What have I missed Bryan.Brian(Cheltenham UK.)

Hello Brian,In situations like that, the backup is to manually play the Rejected Takeoff (RTO) Brief found on the Departure Brief page by left clicking the RTO text.That will force FS2Crew 767 into takeoff mode.Cheers,Bryan

Hi Bryan,Thank you very much, super support as always. I knew it would be something simple.Regards,Brian(Cheltenham UK)