Sign in to follow this  
smike33

"Import panel state" causes 2d panel to disappear

Hi, I just installed FS2Crew for the 767-300. So I start a flight, and import the FS2Crew panel state. Press okay, panel loads, engines shut down, etc. Then if I switch views, when I try to go back to 2d it doesn't work. Like I will be in spot view and if I press S to get to 2d, nothing happens, game just freezes. Then I press S again, and it goes to VC, like it's skipping the 2d. Also right-clicking and trying to select 2d panel that way just freezes the game until I select a different view.This is with FS2Crew 1.3 and SP3 for the 767. I'm also using Andre's texture mod.

Hello Michael,Hmmmm, tough one.Does Andre's texture mod involve using installing his modified panel.cfg? If so, that could possibly be an issue. I know Andre recently released a bunch of mods for the "FSX" 767 version.I'd do this to rule things out:1. Re-install the Level-D 767.Do a test flight.2. Re-install FS2Crew.Do a test flight.Cheers,Bryan

I reinstalled everything, but I have more info to report. It seems the 2d panel really is "there", I just can't see it. When moving the mouse around the screen (in spot view), it turns to a "hand" in certain places, like it's over a clickspot.Additionally, if I put the cursor at the very bottom of the screen, where it changes to the little arrows with which you resize, just clicking once brings the panel back in view!The texture mod by Andre Folkers that I'm using just replaces some bmp and gau files in the panel and VC gauges folders, no .cfg files.EDIT: I'm noticing more problems now, for example I can't launch the FMC window from the 2d panel clickspot.

Bryan, I reinstalled the 767 and FS2Crew again, and updated to the newest graphics driver from nVidia, and the problem seems to have disappeared!