Sign in to follow this  
Guest velomaa

Help in flying the Tinmouse II

I downloaded the Tinmouse II today and i haven't been able to fly with the plane at all.My problem is that whatever i do, when i try to accelerate theplane and use a little throttle, some alarm begins to ring.Is there any "quick instructions" how to start the plane correctly and which systems must be on, which flap positions to set etc?Or could someone help me a little?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Probably the takeoff alarm. Have you set the flaps?Best thing is to download one of the checklists available...there's a couple posted in this forum, or look for Omykron's b737adv fde in the library...it has a checklist and reference data.Macs is working on a manual.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

the performance and checklists are attached with this message, just download and read.You also should wait for Macs manual.

Bob, I have been following this project for almost the beginnig and have downloaded almost everything there is, but have not installed it yet. All I want to do is thank you for the hard work you are putting in on this. Question: When do you sleep??Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)