Sign in to follow this  
marcgeerts

call me dumbo

Hi bjork I got me the FS2Crew for PMDG 747;gr8 stuff btw.But call me dumbo.How do I Set Inboard CRT to EICAS?Like I saw in the new video,the Navigational display (ND) shows the EICAS.Can't figure it out.And also in the flow chart it says to set the Gear to off?I know how to lower and retractbut off?Any help is appreciated.Regards...Marc

Hi Marc,Inboard CRT to EICAS: There is a switch above the left CRT on the PMDG 747 panel. You can't miss it.Gear to off: Don't worry, the FO sets the gear to the off position for you after the aicraft is clean during the initial climb.All the best,Bryan

Hi Marc, Also, I'm just wondering which flowchart you are using as I just double checked and mine don't tell you to set the gear to off (in the adjacent column it's listed but they are the actions of the FO not the PF). The only time I've mentioned the gear to off is with the 767 Edition FO takeoff. Perhaps you got a very early draft version where it slipped through? If you are using my flowcharts be sure to get my latest/final flowchart for the 747 edition is here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...atID=fs2004miscTry that and you shouldn't have any problems.Jeremy