Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

Some problems

Hi Guys!!!After some time after buying the product finally yesterday i did make a flight using FScrew.. Acrtually the flight was the tutorial.Well All the flight was pretty ok but i had the following two problems:1) The door L1 didnt close and the other doors neither!! I had to close them manually but the L1 didn close manualy..All the keys are set in the pmds doors menu like it is written in the instructions..2) After transition altitude prssing on the std the altimeter dont show the grenn STD but is always yellow with the actual altimeter setting. I do have to set the altimeter manually but it is always yellow and nont in STD. While in the Forst officer Pane the altimeter is in STD..How can i colve the problem? Than You Alfredo

Hello Alfredo,Did you install the update from the FS2Crew website?Be sure to take a second look at the key assignments. When you installed FS2Crew PMDG 747, the key assignments should have updated automatically.Doors:If you "fast clicked" the time down too rapidly, it's possible for the door event to be missed. If "fast clicking" the time down on the Flight Planning page, pause a moment between each click.The other possibility is that something intercepted the keypress FS2Crew sends to the PMDG to control the doors (such as having the Squawkbox window in focus). The last possibility is that you're running another program like FS Passengers that also tried to control the doors, resulting in the doors being thrown out of sequence. Be sure to disable FS Passengers ability to handle doors if you're using it.STD:Same as above a bit. The keypress could have been intercepted.If it fails in the 2D cockpit, try doing it in the VC.Let me know if you require further help.All the best,Bryan

Hi Bryan!!!Thank You for your fast support and for your kindness...and sorry for answering u so late.. I havent tried yet ur suggestion but i i have installed FSpassengers but i didnt use it or load it for the flight.. And Iao or FSinn or Vatsim the same.. Then i never make Fspassengers to manage the doors opening.. At the end i would like to ask you another information..Can Fs passengers create problems even if i dont load it to fly? Then do i just to modify the combination of keys that i can read in the fscrew manual?Thank You Alfredo

Hi Alfredo,FS2Crew should have automatically updated your PMDG keyboard assignments when you installed FS2Crew.You can always double check though to make sure everything matches.FSPax I suppose it shouldn't cause any adverse issues if not loaded, but I'm not 100 percent sure as it's not my product.You can use FSPax with FS2Crew, just make sure you disable its ability to control doors. Also disable it's cockpit sounds.Based on what you said, in all likelihood you were simply 'fast clicking' the time down too fast. That's my best guess.Chrs,Bryan

Hi Bryan Thank you Again!!!I didnt click anything about speeding up the time :D Anyway i will follow your suggestions and et u know :)Thank You AGainAlfredo