Sign in to follow this  
walfob

Pushback and Engine Start

I've been using FS2 Crew with PMDG 747-400 for some time now without any problems. I've recently downloaded service update 1.2 and whether this is pure coincidence or not I'm unsure. When I load the FS2Crew Setup.sav panel at the beginning of a flight I notice that the engines are already running. Consequently when I order pushback and engine start the FO turns off the engines. This is really annoying as I like to simulate a flight as close as possible to procedures and hear the engines fire up.I can get over things by skipping the predeparture events and plan the flight with the engines running. I order pushback but not engine start. I can then proceed from the before taxi checklist but the enjoyment is not the same.Has anyone got any advice they can offer?Thanks.Bernard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Bernard,Did you by chance accidentally overwrite the FS2Crew panel file?With that file, the plane should load cold and dark.The other option is to simply manually shut down the engines prior to pushback if you are starting the sim with the engines on.-Bryan

Thanks Bryan,Reinstalling the FS2Crew panel file did the trick.Bernard