Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

ctd at KDTW with mike magner kdtw_v2.zip (fs9)

Hello fellow simmersIn FS9, I am using this addon, the best available for FS9, as far as I know.The problem is that I randomly get CTD after sometime at this airport (whether spotting AIs, or preparing a flight).It is mostly ai_playr.dll but sometimes atc.dllI have checked my AI aircraft textures (should not be 24bits), checked faults in the afcad and the surrounding ones, everything is OK.Does anyone know what is the most likely cause of these two types of crash? Apparently, they are related to AI Traffic.Any clue?Thank youRegardsGhiom Viguie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You are asking about FS9. This is the FSX forum ya know...Check to see if any AI packages you have, have altered those two dll's.Sounds like you may be using add-on AI, but you don't give enough information to really get to the bottom of it.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian