Sign in to follow this  
glsimpilot

Fly the AOPA Sweeps Cherokee Six!

Not sure if this has made the rounds yet but for you AOPA members:Free to AOPA members, the virtual Cherokee Six duplicates nearly every detail of the sweepstakes airplane, including the S-Tec System Fifty-Five X autopilot

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There was another post, but thanks for the reminder. I hadn't gotten around to installing it. The Six is definitely another keeper like the Commander last year. I gotta win one of these ;)

Since I subscribe to the magazine, I picked up the plane. I little heavy on framerates in the more populated areas if you have your sliders full right. On my machine, I lowered the sliders one notch and outside the "bigger" cities and I see my normal framerates.The "six" is a full glass package, similar to either of the Eaglesoft Cirrus aircrafts. The design of planes MFD is different from the cirrus, but I think its a little shapper looking.I really like the plane. The current version supports only FS9, but their web site states that there is a FSX version in the works.Quick note my computer is 2.4 Mhz procosser with 256 video board. Tom