Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

Oh, BTW...Vista+FS9=WOW!

Just a quick note to let those of us still using FS9 at all, that Vista plus ATI RTM drivers are the BEST thing to happen to FS9 in a long time.There IS an immediate FR increase. Any texture loading / pausing has disappeared and the sim IS AS SILKY as FSX (when it actually gets around to being silky). With 100% sliders maxed, I've never seen FS9 act this way. It must be seen to be belived.Just a note that there is something good to look forward to if you decide to go that route.

I have a real hard time believing this, but if it is better good on ya.

Guest aarskringspier

64 bit was the best thing ever for FS9 now its vista etc etc.

>Just a quick note to let those of us still using FS9 at all,>that Vista plus ATI RTM drivers are the BEST thing to happen>to FS9 in a long time.>>There IS an immediate FR increase. Any texture loading />pausing has disappeared and the sim IS AS SILKY as FSX (when>it actually gets around to being silky). With 100% sliders>maxed, I've never seen FS9 act this way. It must be seen to>be belived.>>Just a note that there is something good to look forward to if>you decide to go that route.>>negative. must have been something wrong with your XP install.