Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Round Robin - Thanks to Al

Thanks to AL Pelletier for the Round Robin, its great to explore FS9 with all the latest scenery add-ons. I have completed RR1 and looking forward to RR2. When will it be available? Given that there are so many to be release a separate forum for discussion may be in order.Andrew:-yellow1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I must add thanks to Al here as well. I first came across these Round Robins in the mid 90's and even though in those days they were just a simple text file listing airports, time/weather, frequencies and bearings, they provided a great structure to carry out some memorable flights around places like Scotland and Scandanavia.What's being released now, with colour chart extracts etc makes this a must have collection for almost everybody.Cheers Al.Greatest Airliners - DC-8Greatest Airliners - 727 Whisperjethttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

>What's being released now, with colour chart extracts etc>makes this a must have collection for almost everybody.>DITTO! Thank you, Al!