Sign in to follow this  
kunzel4

Best Boeing 737

I have all three, but the Ariane was soon uninstalled after trying the Feelthere model. 'nough said eh?

I recently purchase the Wilco/Feelthere Boeing 737 package. Prior to this purchase my two major payware Boeing Aircraft packages were the Dream Fleet 727 and the Level-D 767.The weakness in the Wilco/Feelthere package is its lack of a detailed manual. Their manual will get you up and running in no time at all, but it lacks the detail found in the Dream Fleet and Level-D packages. That said, if you have the the Level-D package, the skills learned by flying that aircraft are almost 100% transferable to the Feelthere package. If you can perform an autoland with the 767, then you will have no problem in performing one with the Feelthere package.On the positive side, I truely enjoy the Feelthere Boeing. Flight plans can be imported from the FS9 engine, FSNavigator or you can hand develop your own plans. For the short period of time that I have owned the product, I have also found that the SIDS and STARS data found within its package to be a level deeper than that of the 767's.A close friend received today the the PMDG 737-800/900 CD package. I am hoping that I can get a close look at the depth and detail of that package sometime this week. Tom

looking from a pilot POW, none...I had my 738 pilot buddy try PMDG... he said it was alright, he said the real one has alot more power... he did 1 engine take off and he told me that the 738 has alot more power on a single engine for example....