Sign in to follow this  
kunzel4

Best Boeing 737

Gentlemen ,What is the best Boeing 737 related to flight dynamics for FS2004? that most close to the real one .Thanks and regardsAlberto Kunzel

Alberto,If "close" means which one feels like its real counterpart when flying, only a 737 pilot could answer that one. If "close" means which one simulates the most systems and such, I'll have to say Wilco 737s for the classics (300-500) and PMDG for the Next Generation (600-900). For the early 200, see the Tinmouse II offered here at Avsim. Have a great holiday season.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest kilotango

You could try the 737-287 AWEST. Its doing well.And while youre at it, try a Airbus A320-200 with Eric Marciano's excelent panel.

>Alberto,>>If "close" means which one feels like its real counterpart>when flying, only a 737 pilot could answer that one. If>"close" means which one simulates the most systems and such,>I'll have to say Wilco 737s for the classics (300-500) and>PMDG for the Next Generation (600-900). For the early 200,>see the Tinmouse II offered here at Avsim. >>Have a great holiday season.>>Dave VegaHi Dave ,Thanks for your reply , I was trying to know the plane behavior compared with the real one ,I have been looking for any real pilot opinion , but anyway thank you very much.Merry Christmas and a Happy New YearAlberto Kunzel

PMDG 737NG by far.It's getting on a bit now, but it's still the best.

I have flown the real life counterpart of many of the FS airplanes. My experience is that none really feel like the real one. It

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Guest kilotango

I will wilco you on that. But wee are still in the sim.You are a pilot. Do me one thing. Try this aircraft out. Its real.j35 draken at flightsim.bookmark.se I'm still sweating.

I actually had a chance to visit the flight deck of a Westjet 737-700 after I landed in Edmonton this summer.I asked alot of questions of course, then the topic came to flight simulation.Both pilots said they too fly the PMDG and love it.For the record, I also own and love the Wilco 737 and fly it just as much. I say if you can afford it, get all three (600-700, 800-900, and the wilco series).

The Ariane 737 V3 is by far the best.The flight dynamics are the most realistic, on a par with the PMDG 747.I do own the PMDG 737 & 738 and they are both very good. But not as good as the Ariane.For a really good 2D panel, check out the Sky Decks package.

>The Ariane 737 V3 is by far the best.>The flight dynamics are the most realistic, on a par with the>PMDG 747.>I do own the PMDG 737 & 738 and they are both very good. But>not as good as the Ariane.>I have to wonder what your qualifications to make this statement are, "Ghostrider". I've never seen that level of quality in an Ariane product. Let's just say that, based on my r/w jet transport flying and prior experience with Ariane, I don't buy what you're selling.Caveat Emptor, gentlemen.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Ariane and 'Best' in the same sentance? Not often you hear that...............

I will also put in my recommendation for PMDG for NG 737's and Wilco (Feelthere) for the -300.I am too wary to try the Ariane just from what I have heard/read about them on the message boards.I heard PMDG will eventually completely remake their 737 product. Anyone know a timeline for this?

>I heard PMDG will eventually completely remake their 737>product. Anyone know a timeline for this?release date of MD-11 + half of the production time 1st 737NG series * amount of moaners about release date / Pogo Sticks sold in 2006 = release date of the new 737 NG by PMDG :DMerry Christmas!