Sign in to follow this  
Guest kalch

Best AI Traffic program

Guest kalch

what is the easiest and best AI program to install to add ground and air traffic to my fs9.1?

WorldofAI - easy and it's free!Google it........

Guest Phantoms

Easiest would be the commercial products such as mytraffic, ultimate traffic, etc.Best and most accurate would be the free ones such as ProjectAI and Word-of-AI. These have the trade-off that they require more interaction and work on the part of the user, but are easy enough to accomplish for the average user willing to spend a little time learning how to use them.

Guest Rob Hirst

I can vouch for the World of AI packages. I have nearly all of them and they are very quick and easy to install. What's more the models are very framerate friendly so if you've got a low to mid end system they don't provide such a big hit on FPS (large hubs such as EGLL, EHAM excepted. I myself am not a FS9 or PC guru so if I can get them installed satisfactory you should have no problem. What's more, as already mentioned, is that they are free and these sites have forums, so along with avsim should you have any issues there is a wealth of knowledge out there to assist. Be warned though, adding AI Traffic is addictive!! In the last two months I've added about 50 airlines.BTW I have no affiliation to either WOAI or PAI, I'm just a very happy user.

Hello from Canada:I just recently started with AI. This as one of the other posters says is addicting. World of AI and Project AI are great. After simming for many years and being disappointed with FSX I turned to AI and it is just a blast. A whole new way to fly. There is lots of help in the forums and manuals that come with the AI program packages.Best RegardsRick

Guest cloudflyer

Can World of AI handle GA traffic?Michael

For air traffic I have Ultimate Traffic as my main traffic tool. But I've also created my own using TTools and utilize World of AI as well. You can't go wrong with any of these. UT is probably the most all-encompassing of the bunch and works with GA as well.

Alexander Alonso

I have also just tried world of Ai for my first time a few days ago, and i must say it is extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY easy to install AI. I have a low end system (P4 1.8ghz 512mbram,nvidia 5500oc 256mbram vid) and i can say that frames are affected a little but not enough for me to uninstall them. P.S I'm wondering if setting it at 100% both airline and GA aircraft would make much of a difference than having it at 50% which is what i use.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.