Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

Wilco/FeelThere 737 PIC !!!

If you have nothing to contribute why not sit and say nothing and listen to the grownups talk. If you can't behave yourself you're going to have to sit at the kiddie table.

Sounds to me like you could use some growing up yourself, Mike. I, like you, have a right to my opinion, both of the Wilco 737PIC as well as YOU'RE opinion of it. Furthermore, I have the right, as you do, voice that opinion (as, again, do you, too). Enough said, alright?Scott

Thanks, Leo! I think you described the situation very well! Thanks for being (one of) the voices of reason here!Scott

came with?here is the release list -Aer Lingus Aeroflot Aerosvit Air Baltic Air Baltic (Blue) Air Baltic (Green) Air Baltic (Orange) Air Baltic (Red) Air China Air France Air One (Italy) Alaska Walt Disney 50th Anniversary America West BMI baby BMI British Midland British Airways Bulgaria Air Cayman Airways Continental Airlines Corsair DBA Delta Airlines Easyjet Estonian Europe Airpost Fischer Garuda Indonesia Hola Airlines Hooters Air Iberia Jet2 KLD KLM LOT - Polish Airliners Lufthansa Malaysia Malev Norwegian Roald Norwegian Sonia Olympic Airways Olympic Airways (Vergina) Olympic Airways (White) S7 Siberian Airlines Sabena Sky Europe Smart Wings (Czech) Southwest Airlines Spirit (new colors) Thai (new livery) Transaero Tunisair Turkish Airlines Ukraine International United Airlines (new colors) US Airways Varig Virgin Express ... no northwest (i don't believe northwest ever flew the 737, they are the DC9 airline) so any paint would be 'fictional'.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I did some checking and it turns out I owe you and Wilco an apology! The misspelled Northwest title was on a PMDG 737, not a Wilco 737! Please excuse me while I go wipe the egg off my face (and have my foot surgically removed from my mouth)....!ScottP.S. The problem I had with the Wilco 737-400 reporting it's type to an ATC center as "experimental" is most definitely Wilco goof! I discovered that the aircraft.cfg file for the Wilco 737PIC 737-400 was missing both the "atc_type=" and the "atc_model=" lines from the "General" section of the file (I did find an "atc_type=" line, but no "atc_model=", in each of the sections for the Alaska Airlines 737-400, with the standard Alaska Airlines livery, however).

You're, right (see my other posting)! I'm still trying to work the foot out of my mouth (G)!....The PMDG Northwest livery I've got must be fictional as you say so I was dumping on PMDG unfairly as well. I've gotta start doing a better job of checking my facts before I open my mouth from now on!!!Scott

I like that quote! Don't have the faintest idea where it comes from (Shakespear, maybe?), but it sounds really cool (BG)!Scott

"Geez, what a load of baloney..."Respect is earned and not given freely like candy to children. If you disagree with an opinion that's fine, spell out your disagreement like an adult."Geez, what a load of baloney" doesn't qualify except on the school ground. Disagreement is welcome and encouraged and that is what gives this forum its life. Rational discussions too are encuraged. However, sophormoric ad hoc comments simply because you beg to differ is best left on the Playstation2 forum.I'm done.

Ah, well, of course Yeats! `fraid I'm not up on my Yeats (like I'm anymore up on Shakespeare?!)! Anyway, it's a great quote! Very apropriate in more ways than one!Scott

I'm glad you're done, Mike. I'll add only this: I said what I said in order to convey my feelings, as briefly as possible, regarding your comments about the 737PIC, which, from my experience with it, were largely without merit. I didn't, and won't, go into detail in order not to fan the flames anymore than they already have been. I'm sorry that you didn't appreciate that. In the final analysis, however, that's really not my problem, is it? My feelings regarding your opinion of the 737PIC, however, do NOT, extend to the other Wilco products you mentioned. I've had no experience with any of the other products you mentioned so I will take what you said about them at face value and leave it at that...ScottP.S. For what it's worth, I took your advice regarding the 777 Professional to heart and ordered one from Flight 1 today...