Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

Push Back - Something special I have to do?

Ok.. so up until now I've simply used Shift+P to start the pushback sequence. Unless I've had a ground control add-on built into the plane, I've never been able to turn the aircraft using the 1-2 keys. Short of changing the bindings, is there some special trick similar to the Shift+E+1,2,3 to get the a/c to turn?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Push Shift-P and release. Then before hitting any other keys, hit either 1 or 2 and release. It'll take a second or two, but the plane will eventually begin to turn.

When you push 1 or 2, the plane will go one plane length before turning. That should give you a clue when to hit the key.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Yep, Donna toucha thing while you're pushing except 1,2 or SHF-P again. You can even do a second turn which I have yet to see a PB gauge be able to do. With larger planes the delay for a turn can take 10 seconds or more. Will have to look at the 1 planes length in action but it makes sense. Jay EklundCAT VI Senior Captain KDENhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/812321/764.png