Sign in to follow this  
LEFTSEAT

New update for CYYZ...

Hi,Just wondering if anyone has heard lately from Shane or Dennis as to how the CYYZ scenery is coming along?I'm really looking forward to this one! :9Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

ooops, my mistake, wrong airport...I thought this was about CYYJ

Guest Skedflyer

Thanks for the interest guys, things are moving, hope to get V1 out the door soon, so people can park at the proper terminals, T2 does not have any gates as it is closed, but kept the model of the building.Shane is plugging away at the AFCAD and I'm cleaning up the models.It not the best work you'll see but i put ALOT of work into this, it was my first shot at scenery design which I started over a year ago with all the research and modeling. I have received good reviews by people who work at the airport about the shape and accuracy. So in the future you will see a much better versions.If you guys want throw me your e-mail I

Great news Dennis!I've sent you an e-mail re. the "sneak peek"...Thanks,Dave :-wave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Guest rcr01

This looks awesome, great work Dennis! Finally a great version of CYYZ.

Guest abent

Looks great boys! :DAdam

Guest 777_lr_2k7

I just flew CYVR