Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

Treasure Chest - Thank you Trevor

Happy days are here again.... I truly missed The Bear's (Steve Cartwright) many informative and interesting addon reviews. If you're reading this Steve, many thanks for your past efforts - greatly appreciated!Fortunately, we are lucky to have Trevor Clark who has just started The Treasure Chest. If you haven't read his first article I suggest you check it out - Avsim home page. I've already downloaded the Vautour - it looks fantastic. I also agree with Trevor's thoughts on the Jungmann and Dinard airdrome. I've had both installed for a long time and they are very good.Trevor, thanks again - I'm looking forward to reading more of your informative and interesting Treasure articles. The first one is an instant hit in my book!cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Happy days are here again.... I truly missed The Bear's>(Steve Cartwright) many informative and interesting addon>reviews. If you're reading this Steve, many thanks for your>past efforts - greatly appreciated!>>Fortunately, we are lucky to have Trevor Clark who has just>started The Treasure Chest. If you haven't read his first>article I suggest you check it out - Avsim home page. I've>already downloaded the Vautour - it looks fantastic. I also>agree with Trevor's thoughts on the Jungmann >and Dinard airdrome. I've had both installed for a long time>and they are very good.>>Trevor, thanks again - I'm looking forward to reading more of>your informative and interesting Treasure articles. The first>one is an instant hit in my book!>>cheersYes, I agree with you 100% Well done and thank you Trevor :-)

Great stuff. Good to have flightsim sites that make finding the good stuff easier.Thanks.

I agree, Trevor's new feature "Treasure Chest" is excellent and I hope Trevor continues what I feel is an important part of AVSIM's tradition of providing a free access website, dedicated to Flight Simulation and related subjects. I guess it is inevitable that his feature would be compared to my former feature of the "Bear's Cave".I, more than most, can truly appreciate the effort this sort of endeavor can require of someone, so my hat's off to Trevor! :-waveI simply do not have the time available necessary to commit at providing the Bear Cave now or within the foreseeable future, so having someone else willing to provide a similar service is great!Due to other committments and interests (off-road racing, BPCR Long Range Shooting, and my working in the study, testing, and advancement of alternate fuels), I barely have the time to fly in FS little more than 1 or maybe 2 hours a week.Steve (Bear) Cartwright