Sign in to follow this  
CanadaOne

Flight1 customer service

While re-installing FS9 on my new rig, I had problems re-installing GE Pro and FE. (Flying without GE Pro is a crime!) It said my licenses were no good. I wrote to Flight1 and got replacement keys within minutes. These didn't work. Got new keys again, still nothing. So filled out a Customer Service Ticket, told them my problem, and within an hour on a Saturday morning I had a personal response and a fix that worked. That's how you do business. Some companies don't seem to understand this and regard the post-payment customer as a nuisance to be forgotten, but I like what I see from Flight1. Thanks guys, for the great products and great service.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I echo that C1: I've rebuilt a coupla times since FSX came out (The day the world changed. . ), and had zero problems. Cloud9 required an email, but for most - as long as you copy the emails off your C drive and onto a backup location, there's usually no problem. I also always do a screenprint of the sale process as we go through it. If you know where to look - Flight 1 does also supply a purchase history which contains the product name, invoice number and order password. Just a great, first-class company to deal with. :)Thanks, Flight1!

Yup Flight One is top o the line.Never had a problem with them and they always came through (refunds, re-install ect).Ten thumbs up here.

The ease of a reinstall alone is "worth the price of admission."