Sign in to follow this  
Manny

What is a good Geneva airport scenery?

I saw the Dreamfactory webpage. They have like 4 screen shots. Yeah..thats right. 4 screen shot of their addon scenery of Geneva airport and they are basically crap. They also have some flash screen with 2.5 inch screenshot and some 2.5 inch size screenshot that does not display a bigger version when clicked on it. What are they trying to hide? http://www.dreamfactorystudio.eu/geneva.htmAny other addon vendors out there with a good Geneva airport scenery? Preferably with a plan to upgrade to FSX eventually?ThanksManny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Thanks Mike. Yeah...that one has some good screenshots... and it looks better here than their main home page. Its not Fly Tampa quality...but still not too bad looking.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

If only the FT guys would crank out some more sceneries, huh. ;-)

Mike...

I have that scenery for Geneva, and I have to say it is very accurate, and good on the frames. So far it's the best one out there.

>I saw the Dreamfactory webpage. They have like 4 screen>shots. Yeah..thats right. 4 screen shot of their addon scenery>of Geneva airport and they are basically crap. They also have>some flash screen with 2.5 inch screenshot and some 2.5 inch>size screenshot that does not display a bigger version when>clicked on it. What are they trying to hide? >>http://www.dreamfactorystudio.eu/geneva.htm>>>Any other addon vendors out there with a good Geneva airport>scenery? Preferably with a plan to upgrade to FSX eventually?>>Thanks>>MannyNothing to hide there just a great scenery :-)Andr

André