Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

What addon, or sound package was this in ?

There was an addon, or sound package, I can't remember, that when you applied the brakes, they squeaked & groaned, like in real life. I think it was in/from a commercial jet package.Rick

Hey Rick, it was / is the Dreamfleet Greatest Airliners 727. For the GA side, Digital aviation's Dornier27 has this effect as well. I hope this helps. :)

Guest ThrottleUp

Wow really? I have been wishing for that effect ever since I got FS9. On my last vacation I was on an A330 whose brakes made such a racket, sounded like an old wheelbarrow!

I get the sound through fspassengers with the PMDG 747F Not realistic from way up on the top deck But it adds good feedback through large subwoofers. If you want a free version do a search in the library for a Pushback gauge (i think it's called groundhandling) Rob Prest

Rob Prest

Guest Northy

Hi,Just looked in the libray here.The files called.. rcbgh-40.zipWorks very well for me.Regards,Martin.