Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Anyone downloaded NL 2000 V3 scenery?

Thanks Boshar,I'll save your post.For now, its downloading the first dvd at 15-16Kbits/se and it says I have 10hrs left. Its downloaded 89%After I finish..hopefully tomorrow morning. I'll try installing the sucker. Hopefully none of the disks are corrupted. I am not looking forward to doing this all over again. Then I may go your route.;)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

For me it's speeding up now! I am getting 1,2 kB/s on one disk and 2,0 kB/s on the other! ;) Oh well, to those who wait...

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

To those who wait? What do you think I have been doing since last Friday?I have been waiting! Thats what I have been doing.:(

Manny

I am not sure if I am going to download the scenery. Is there a possibility to install the airports only?

OK..I downloaded em all..and installed it without any glitch... I like it.You need to defrag after this install for sure.I also added the high rez phototexture in FSX and it seems reasonably good in FSX even thought this one is for FS9Thanks guys.. Mucho gracias!Manny

Manny

Spent days downloading and now it won't install :-mad Double click on nl2000v3.exe, a DOS window open briefly and then vanishes, no more activity, no error msgs.Before I go over to their forums can someone tell me the size of nl2000v3.exe, and in case it's involved ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll.TIA

Thanks Manny, that's the size I have.I'll ask in the NL2000 forum.