Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Is this 1 or 3 differant views

Chuck-- there is a misalignment with my setup, as can be seen in the videos i posted. but, it doesn't bother me for some reason. actually, i think the black spaces on the sides after alignment would bother me more. HA! go figure... anyway, when playing games, most of your focus is on the center monitor, at least that's what i've found. in reality, that makes sense. if you're walking down the street, the natural thing to do is look in front of you. basically, if something within your peripheral vision catches your attention, then you look that way. it's kinda the same in relation to FS. a lot of times, i'm focusing on instruments which are right in front of me. i'll look to the left or right for traffic and sightseeing. of course, TrackIR helps too in getting things into focus where you want. buy the Triplehead2Go :)as far as different size monitors, i believe there was a review written on SimHQ and the author used different size monitors...yep, here it is...http://www.simhq.com/_technology/technology_065j.htmlthere's a picture there that might give you an idea what different size monitors will do for you. browse through the rest of the review and i think there are more pictures, too.

Guest Icemaker_99

The secret to eliminate stutters and give>each monitor an equal opportunity for vid data, was to retard>2 notches, the Hdwe Accel sliders for the secondary monitors.>EUREKA!!!! SSMMOOTTHH.>Cheers Alex Reid CYYJ I remember seeing that option somewhere, but I can't find that tonite. Where are the Hardware accel sliders????Thanks for any helpMarty In Brantford

Marty:It a setting in windows:1. Close programs and all windows and return to the desktop. 2. Right-click a blank area on the desktop and left-click Properties from the menu that appears. The Display Properties will open. 3. Click the Settings tab. 4. Click the Advanced button. 5. Click the Troubleshoot tab. A window will open with the display adapter type identified on the title bar. Locate the hardware acceleration adjustment bar. (It will show the words None and Full at each end.) Record the current setting. Position the mouse pointer on the hardware acceleration slide bar and click the mouse button, keeping the button pressed. Move the hardware acceleration slide bar as needed.NOTE: Do not select the NONE setting, which is the setting to the far left. For the new setting to take effect, click Apply and then click OK. Click OK again to close the Display Properties window. Launch and use the program. You may need to reboot, I don't remember.