Sign in to follow this  
dfish

Wilco/FT Airbus

I said "large" turbine aircraft - not heavy! There's a difference! ;-)- Alex

Guest monsoon

Well actually large and heavy (no i dont mean for wake turbulence separation) are pretty much the same here in Canada. But the question was where did ya get 3000 hours of leisure flying in a "large" aircraft.

Guest monsoon

Please AVSIM. Take the add for the wilco bus off you main page. Dont support this crud in any manner whatsoever.

Guest monsoon

Thats because no other products came out this year. Do you think they woul have placed third IF omdg released their MD11, or AXP released the A320 or if Airsimmers released their 320? I extremely highly doubt it.

>I've merged both the 2D and VC panels successfully with other>aircraft models (I don't particularly care for the>inaccuracies of the FT visual models) and they work>beautifully - I've merged the 330-200, 330-300, 340-300 and>340-600 to the CLS models and the A320 to the Overland models>and now have the best of all worlds!>How in earth did you manage and merge the VC with other models?http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/awf1/sign.jpg

André

I merged the "gauges"... not the actual "VC"... all of the afore mentioned aircraft have VC's.. so I simply swapped the gaugesin FSPS, made some BMP edits and now have the FT gauges in the VC's.

What functionality do I lose? Everything works just fine! If you're referring to things like the overhead panel, who cares? I never access that stuff from the VC anyway.