Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

KMCO Scenery

...Since Simflyers is basically gone is there a scenery development company that has producing a newer MCO scenery package for FS9..Thanks Randy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Randy,I have been wondering the same thing. I thought at one time there was a good freeware but I can't find it anymore. Cloud 9 is the only payware I know of but it is for FSX only. Maybe someone could help us out.Carl

There are a couple I found for FSX -- Cloud 9 and Ocean Flight's -- but I've been looking for a while for new FS9 scenery and have "settled" on what's here in the AVSIM files, which are not bad at all. They certainly don't tap down my frame rates like my Simflyer's KPHL, that's for sure.I'll be interested to see if anyone comes up with anything else -- surprising considering the number of daily flights in and out of KMCO. That's one of my favorite airports.

Unfortunately there isn't a good payware fs9 version just the cloud9 fsx which looks fantastic I really wish the guys over at cloud9 would make it fs9 compatible they already have the 3d objects but they would I think have to redo all the texture files and then start converting and maybe even create new ground work also.