Sign in to follow this  
Guest GA Flyer

Adding AI traffic

Guest GA Flyer

I'm trying to add JetBlue traffic to FS9. I have Ultimate Traffic but theres no update to add Jetblue Flight Plans. I've looked around but there is no "package" way that I've found. Just projectAI and MRAI which is more work than I want to give to this task.Any ideas?

Then you will have to wait until someone like World of AI brings out a package.have a look on the UT forums regards installing a new airline in UT. it is not that difficult once you learn the steps, and you will learn quite a bit about how the sim works into the bargain !

Peter Schluter

I added JBlue on my own as no one that I'm aware of offers a package install. The repaints and FP's are out there - took about a half hour to downlowd and compile. If you have cable go for it as it's a must IMHO for realistic traffic. Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracers PC6400 Seagate 250GB 7200.10 SATA2 Gigabyte X800XT -Cat 6.12's CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

Not sure which schedule you're running for Ultimate Traffic, but I'm pretty sure JetBlue has been included in every version. It certainly is in the latest schedule. Perhaps you only need to assign some textures. Head over to the UT Forums and we'll help you out.

Mike...

Within the past month or so I have uploaded some Winter 2007 plans for jetBlue. Search by my name Craig Sturdivant and you should see them. Within the .zip file is a readme on what repaints you should use, along with the filenames on AVSIM. It may not be as easy as you want, but the plans are fairly spot on with accurate routes, registrations and accurate tail design usage.Also if you do have UT, they should be in there, It might be a matter of downloading the textures for them, assigning them and compiling your traffic file. If you need help with that, head on over to the UT forums where I or the other moderators or the other users can help you with any problems.Craig

Guest GA Flyer

Thanks for all the replys. I do have Jet Blue traffic with UT but what I was looking for is to update the flight plans and add some more liverys to the Airbus and add the E190. What I'm mostly looking to do is add Jet Blue to Boston to give George's Boston V2 that added look and see if there are any flight plans that have service to Nantucket which they started this year.I downloaded the winter schedule and the only trouble I am having is finding the EvoveAI A320. Where do I get that at?

In the AVSIM file library! Do an extended search for ev320_models_update.zip and ev320_fde_update.zipJetBlue liveries are in the file named ev320jbu.zip