Sign in to follow this  
Guest KFD

IGS 9Dragons

Guest KFD

I wonder if anyone can help - I posted the note below on the original 9Dragons thread but no answer. Could anyone help me with this? Very much appreciated.What fantastic scenery - every bit as much as I remember it from a VC10! Everything is great - I've decompiled reset recompiled my traffic file but my AI do not fly the curved approach - they do a straight in and appear through the buildings on finals!! Any ideas? Small point as everything is great - but it would be nice to do some spotting of the AI chasing the rabbit. Thanks again and any help would be really appreciated.KFD

I suspect it might not be your AI traffic but perhaps a file not placed during installation. Check folder #10 from the install. Did you place the 9D_VHHX_IGS_Approach.bgl in the correct folder?

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest simonmd

Yes, must be this file. Without it, FS9's AI will fly blindly into mountains, etc. to get a straight in approach to rwy13. It was Jim Vile that first made curved AI approaches possible with his original version of this file that he re wrote for 9D.

Guest KFD

Thanks Guys...thats exactly right - I'd installed the files but missed one last step!!Thanks again - it works absolutely fineK

Hi,This scenery is so nice... i've dream of it as i've been many times to HK and love this place. But i can not try it as i'm using FSX :( So, i'd like to know if you have forecasted to adapt this add-on to the last Flight Simulator Version ? Or maybe, FS9 edition is fully compatible... Have you tried ?Thanks for commentsRegards and congratulations for this great job !

Guest simonmd

It's not compatible i'm affraid and there are no plans at the moment to make it so. It would basicaly mean starting again and it took 5 years to get this far!!

Thanks again to the creators of 9 Dragons. Best ever scenery for FS9Also vindicates my many reasons for sticking with FS9.Thanks again.Peter

Peter Schluter