Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

9 Dragons w/ WOAI help?

I found the manual for getting AI at VHHX, but I'm not sure I understand how to do it.I use WOAI traffic and have tons of airlines. a big edit: I found out what to do, and I think (unfortunately) I'll have to decompile and recompile about 50 traffic bgls ugh, but it should work. My dilema is now that I got the stock AI traffic to show up, but now I don't want them there, only my WOAI traffic. I decompiled the huge traffic file, and replaced all VHHX with VHHH back to normal, and recompiled, but the default planes are still there???Why, there should be no trace for the default planes to go to VHHX...heres a pic, I also have a few china airlines in there to show I did get individual airliners working. How to kill default planes?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/183040.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Maxihard

Am I missing something? Just remove any bgl traffic file containing ga aircraft or just untick the option in preferences. Right?

Sweet, I got it all working....now I got my planes (mostly Cathay pacific hehe), and got rid of default!Thanks! Awesome package!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Why not just removed or rename with a .ORIG extension the default FS2004 Traffic file - you will then only have the WOAI packages etc. which you have installed and updated.

Yeah when you got many many traffic files, the only way to do it is one by one. :D Tip: Make copies of each one you change. So you can have eg. Cathay_VHHH and Cathay_VHHX if you need to swap back to CLK Airport then you still have the traffic for there. Just always have one with renamed extension so it's not running.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest Maxihard

Thanks for your "Tips and Tricks Opa, all still on my hard drive!